IMMEDIATE RESPONSE PREVENTS SMALL PROBLEMS BECOMING LARGER.
If water is seeping on your property from:
- Unsealed or improperly sealed cracks
- Poor drainage from compromised slopes
- Depressed areas (from high volumes of traffic and heavy truck loads)
— the pavement surface will deteriorate.
Provided your base is structurally sound (and there have not been years of resurfacing to the height of the curb level), resurfacing can be a long-term and cost-efficient way to refresh and extend the lifecycle of your pavement structure.
This process consists of several steps, including:
- Preparing and cleaning the area
- Leveling asphalt for low areas
- Grinding of all transitions
- Adjusting all drainage structures
— And other steps unique to each site.